Donations & Volunteers
Our mission at Well House is very simple: we believe that the solution to homelessness is housing. We are committed to ending homelessness in our community by providing safe, permanent, and low-cost housing to those in need. You can join us in our mission to end homelessness by making a donation or volunteering.
Each new Well House home needs to be furnished. Your new, or gently used goods are greatly appreciated. Donations can be dropped off at 600 Cass SE, Monday- Thursday, from 1pm until 4pm. Please contact us if a different time is necessary.
Currently we are in great need of:
- Leaf Blower | Quantity 2
- Canvas, latex, or rubber work gloves | Unlimited
- Cordless drills & batteries
- Cordless circular saw, sawzall & drill combo kit
- Hand shovels, hand trimmers, garden hoes | Unlimited
- Lawn Mower
- Paint brushes & paint rollers | Unlimited
- Snowblower | Quantity: 2
- Adult winter clothing – large & XL sizes | Unlimited
- All purpose cleaners & dish soap
- Bagless vacuums
- Bakeware, pots & pans and silverware
- Bathroom & kitchen rugs and towels | Unlimited
- Brooms & dustpans
- Curtains & curtain rods
- Extension dusting kit
- Kitchen trash containers & recycling bins
- Mops & buckets
- Scrub brushes & spray bottles
- Twin & full size bed frames, bedding, mattresses and pillows
- 4 & 6 drawer dressers
- Cleaning supplies
For a complete list, including item quantities, browse our Wish List
Help us fix up houses to provide more homes. Regardless of your skill level, there are always tasks that need to be accomplished, from routine maintenance to major renovation.
From planting to harvest, weeding to watering, many hands are needed to grow the food that comprises 25% of the food that comes to the table.